Part no : RM510QGLHA-M20-SGASA
- Worldwide 5G and LTE-A coverage
- Supports both NSA and SA modes
- Compatible with Quectel’s LTE-A Cat 6 EM06, Cat 12 EM12 and Cat 20 EM20
- Supports MIMO
- Integrated eSIM (optional)
- USB 3.1 / PCIe 3.0 high speed interface
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available
- Feature refinements: DFOTA and VoLTE (optional)
RM510Q-GL is a 5G sub-6GHz and mmWave M.2 module measuring 52.0mm × 30.0mm × 2.3mm which meets the 3GPP Release 15 specification and is optimized for IoT/eMBB applications anywhere in the world. It supports both standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) modes, and also supports LTE category 22 connectivity. The RM510Q-GL is compatible with Quectel’s LTE-A category 6 module EM06, category 12 module EM12, and category 20 module EM20, enabling customers to migrate from LTE-A to 5G.
The module optionally features integrated GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo) for rapid and precise positioning, while integrated eSIM optionally allows remote account provision without needing to open the device. The RM510Q-GL supports nearly all major carriers worldwide and is ideal for globally deployed mobile devices including industrial routers, industrial PDAs, rugged tablet PCS and digital signage.
Having a questiion ?? Contact us - info at 524wifi.com !!