Wodaplug USB adapter for miniPCIE 5G 4G LTE modules incl SIM bay
- 1. supports USB bus interface of Mini-Cards such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G, CDMA, HSPA MODEM, GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, 5G and Mini-Card to desktop PC
- 2. Easy installation & no driver required, but make sure you have installed the software drivers for your WWAN card.
- 3. Support SIM 6pin/8pin card connector.
- 4. No additional power required
- 5. Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping
- Attention - can not support WiFi modules !
Minipcie To USB Kit Instructions for use
This product is suitable for multiple brands of communication modules, as follows:Huawei, ZTE, SIMcom, Ericsson, Cinterion, Sierrawirelss, Telit, Quectel, Fibocom, etc.
1.MOLEX connector and holder, user-friendly installation, and enhance the reliability and stability of the module work.
2. PCB has 4 screw holes for easy installation.
3. Industrial grade SIM card, easy to use.
4. Add USB 4-wire connector for industrial users.
5. More capacitor protection.
6.Mini PCIE 52pin interface leads to USB signal, working voltage: 3.3V
7. Product size specification: 65*31mm
8.Mini PCI-E design complies with the 1.30 version of the industry specification
9. The USB design complies with the USB 2.0 industry specification, backward compatible with the 1.1 specification
10 working status LED real-time display
11. The product does not require any software driver
Transfer board parts introduced
2. Insert the direction of MINIPCIE as shown by the red arrow:
3. After inserting the module into the minipcie cassette, use the MOLEX connector on the PCB board to fix the module as shown：
4.SIM card insertion direction
5.Connect the 4g signal antenna as shown in the figure, then connect the USB interface device LED network status indicator will light：
6. The bottom test point is defined as follows:
Having a questiion ?? Contact us - info at 524wifi.com !!