- LTE FDD: B2/B4/B5/B12/B13/B14/B66/B71
- WCDMA: B2/B4/B5
- Carrier: Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile/Rogers/U.S. Cellular/Telus/Bell*(*Under Development)
- Region: North America FirstNet
- Quectel EC25 Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 4 module adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates.
- EC25 Mini PCIe contains 11 variants: EC25-E Mini PCIe, EC25-EU Mini PCIe, EC25-EUX Mini PCIe, EC25-J Mini PCIe, EC25-A Mini PCIe, EC25-V Mini PCIe, EC25-AF Mini PCIe, EC25-AFX Mini PCIe, EC25-MX Mini PCIe, EC25-AU Mini PCIe and EC25-AUX Mini PCIe. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
- EC25 Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
- A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Be the first to review this product
Having a questiion ?? Contact us - info at 524wifi.com !!