The RM502Q-AE is a 5G sub-6GHz M.2 module measuring 52.0mm × 30.0mm × 2.3mm which supports both standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) modes, as well as LTE Cat 20. The module achieves maximum downlink rates of 2Gbps and uplink rates of 450Mbps under SA mode and maximum downlink rates of 5Gbps and uplink rates of 650Mbps under NSA mode. The RM502Q-AE is intended to meet the demand for high speed, eMBB, and low latency of customers anywhere in the world outside China. The module supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology which greatly reduces errors and optimizes data speed, and optionally features integrated GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo) for rapid and precise positioning. It is suitable for a wide range of applications including industrial routers, industrial PDAs, rugged tablet PCs and digital signage.
- To run this module in our H721 router you need to switch modem data_interface to USB mode, RM502Q-AE default data_interface is PCIE
* Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G modem
* Cover global 5G frequency bands - Global version expect China , recommended for Europe, US and Canada
* Multi-gigabit data rates, up to 5.0Gbps
* DL 4 × 4 MIMO for 5G NR and LTE-A bands
* Multi-constellation GNSS capabilities
* Abundant interfaces: USB 3.0/3.1, PCIe 3.0 and eSIM
- Quectel RM502Q-AE is a 5G module optimized specially for IoT/eMBB applications. Adopting the 3GPP Release 15 LTE technology, it supports both 5G NSA and SA modes. Designed in an M.2 form factor, Quectel RM502Q-AE is compatible with Quectel LTE-A Cat 6 module EM06, Cat 12 module EM12 and EM120R-GL, and Cat 16 module EM160R-GL, which facilitates customers' migration from LTE-A to 5G.
- The global version RM502Q-AE nearly covers all the mainstream carriers worldwide. The 5G module supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass and Galileo). The integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies the product design and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
- A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB and PCIe drivers for Windows, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.