300Mbps Outdoor Access Point with 11dBi@2.4GHz Built-in Antenna, 8MB flash / 64MB RAM
DISCOUNTED PRICE NOW !!
MMJ2N26E is a high-performance Outdoor Access Point with integrated PoE by using Atheros AR7240 (400MHz)Processor. MMJ2N26E supports high-speed data transmission up to 54Mbps, 108 Mbps or 300Mbps. MMJ2N26E is embedded with an integrated directional dual-polarization (vertical and horizontal) antenna, which is 11dBi at 2.4GHz.
Dual-polarization antenna provides good diversity coverage and better noise immunity. It has been integrated by high power radio to achieve longer range and higher throughput. The device is powerful, easy to handle, and also used in implementation over long-distance by wireless ISP.
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compliant
MIPS 24K-family 400MHz network processor
Atheros XSPAN technology
Support Compex WLM200N series miniPCI radio modules
Built-in 11dBi@2.4GHz dual-polarization antenna
Antenna Alignment Signal Survey
Distance Adjustment for long range transmission
Passive PoE support
Supports IEEE802.11i , IEEE802.1x authentication
Weatherproof casing and Grounding Terminal
Compatible Third-party Firmware - OpenWRT
- Supports up to 4 virtual access points (VAP) per radio, with unique BSSID. Each VAP can configure their own security
Long Range Support
- Suitable for long range wireless deployment with Proprietary Long Distance
Algorithm of ACK and CTS timeout adjustment support.
- Provides recommended values for the parameters as well as allow for manual fine-tuning for optimal performance.
Signal Strength Indicators
- LEDs are adjustable to display 4 different level signal strength
Variable Spectrum Bandwidth Support
- Options to select operation over 5MHz,20MHz and 40MHz spectrum bandwidth
- Be the first to review this product
Having a questiion ?? Contact us - info at 524wifi.com !!